Terms and conditions
See Change is the local name for Julian House in Bristol and this website is managed by Julian House.
Julian House is a charity with limited liability registered under the Industrial and Provident Societies Act 1965 No. 19305R. Registered Office: 55 New King St, Bath, BA1 2BN.
The Colour Fun Run is an event run by See Change.
By signing up and/or taking part in The Colour Fun Run, you agree to the following terms of participation;
- I understand that I will be expected to raise sponsorship for See Change and I am not permitted to use any of the money I raise to pay for any expenses.
- All sponsorship money must be sent directly to See Change by Friday 2nd December 2016.
- I understand that my registration fee is not refundable.
- I understand that places are transferable until Friday 16th September 2016 and that I must contact the organisers with any change of details.
- I understand that I should be of reasonable health and fitness to undertake this event and agree that medical advice should be sought from my GP if I suffer from a respiratory, skin or medical condition that could be affected or if I am in any doubt as to my physical ability to participate in this event. We recommend that you do not enter if you have a medical condition that could be affected either by use of the powder paint or by the run itself.
- I understand that if I am aged under 16 years I must have full parental consent to take part and I must be accompanied by a participating adult (over 18) who will remain on site at the event. This adult is also required to take part in the event and must not have more than three under 16 year olds in their care.
- I understand that I must not be under the influence of intoxicating liquids or recreational drugs whilst taking part in the event.
- I authorise the use of any images/film featuring me captured during the event to be used by See Change to help publicise future activities via websites, social media and in print.
- I understand that I should listen carefully to any information or instructions that event staff give, as they will also contact first aid support if I need help.
- I understand that I need to wear my running number at all times, secured with safety pins to my white t-shirt with medical details completed on the back before I run.
- I understand that I take part in this event at my own risk and acknowledge that Julian House does not accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to me or my property (however caused) incurred during participation in The Colour Fun Run.
Participation is also subject to acceptance of the See Change Privacy Statement.